App developers, stores and payment providers cross the threshold into the Bango ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, Bango delivers new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Bango circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
Bango. Think inside the circle.
The Technical Consultant plays an important part of the Technical Sales team, pivotal to the success of new business and growing existing integrations. The role is key to ensuring Bango partners understand the benefits of the Bango products and ultimately bring value to our partners, allowing them to meet both short- and long-term goals.
The Technical Consultant is a customer facing role, working with both technical and non-technical partners. The Technical Consultant will interact with product owners and delivery teams to deliver a simple, effective and consistent solution, allowing for both Bango and our global partners to thrive.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identifying partner business and technology needs and requirements, by building relationships with key stakeholders
- Presenting the key capabilities of the Bango Platform to partners, influencing and outlining the most effective solution to meet the partner’s short- and long-term goals.
- Defining the solution using the standard product capabilities and future roadmap features, ensuring bespoke work is kept to a minimum
- Documenting the defined scope of the partner solution in detail, including sequence diagrams, acceptance criteria and any bespoke work required. It is the Technical Consultants responsibility to ensure the delivery team has all the information to perform an efficient and successful delivery.
- Aligning closely with the sales team, supporting customer meetings, both in person and remotely, to ensure the value of the Bango Platform from a technical perspective is well known by the partner
- Identifying and providing feedback to Product Owners on product improvement, based on personal experience and market feedback
- Playing an active role in managing change requests for existing partners and in-flight projects
- Excellent communicator at various stakeholder levels, over email, telephone and in person for global partners
- Must be able to lead customer conversation confidently, influencing the decision-making process based on relationship building and actively listening to the customer needs
- Excellent problem solver and presentation skills
- Good understanding of Web API’s, business processes and SaaS models
- Experience in supporting customer sales interactions with technical and product knowledge
- Experience in generating high quality, accurate and effective documentation
- Able to drive multiple ongoing projects at once, across multiple time zones and self-manage effectively
- Commercial technical sales experience, focusing RFP/RFI proposals
- Experience of Restful API’s and Swagger
- Ability to interpret third party systems and clearly document the interaction to/from Bango
- Available for international and domestic travel
- A friendly, informal working environment
- Your own Bango buddy - to help you settle in
- Bendi-time (flexible working hours)
- Bango social events
- Choose your own headphones, keyboard & mouse
- Generous share option scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with 4 years' service
- Cycle to work, gym discount
- Weekly onsite Pilates and Yoga classes, weekly onsite massages
- Financial support for employee activity groups and charitable activities
- Free fruit, drinks and snacks, limitless tea, coffee and good quality espressos
- Company branded hoodie… to keep you happy and comfortable
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Program