Would you like to be the focal point for IT related matters for great companies doing amazing things? Do you enjoy taking ownership of day to day IT operational needs and working in a varied client-facing role? As an IT Service Delivery Manager, you will be a key part of our dynamic onsite team who do a fantastic job of facilitating clients through the provision of high-quality IT support work, IT projects and IT strategy advice.
IT Service Delivery Manager
About Bridge Partners
Established in 2001 Bridge Partners are widely regarded as Cambridge’s leading supplier of outsourced IT support. We provide bespoke onsite & remote support to start-ups and SME’s in various sectors from biotechnology, life sciences to finance.
- Supporting typically 4-6 clients, when things return to normal working on site 3 - 4 days a week (all clients within a one-hour radius of Cambridge) but currently working remotely from home/the office
- Ensuring clients receive a consistently high-level of IT support services & taking ownership of the day to day operational IT needs
- Project managing our client’s IT projects ensuring they are delivered on time and to the agreed budget
- Responsibility for procurement and purchasing of hardware, software and licensing as required and agreed by the client
- Owning support escalation issues from our Service Desk and Support Team and resolving them as necessary
What we need from you
- Relevant experience managing multi-site IT platforms (virtualisation, storage, backup, networking, connectivity, DR) and related cloud environments, such as Microsoft Office 365 and Azure.
- Ability to develop technical solutions and create costed proposals for clients
- Ability to manage vendor relationships and local partners in other countries.
- Proven experience delivering IT projects such as relocations, data migrations, infrastructure deployment and upgrades
What’s in it for you?
- At Bridge Partners, we are a family. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on teamwork, learning & development
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with opportunities to further your technical skills and progress within the business
- Profit share, BUPA health care & 5% contributory pension
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing every 2 years you work with us
- A wide variety of company socials
If this sounds like you, then start your journey with the Bridge Partners family by applying.