Do you enjoy providing high quality IT support to businesses but prefer working face-to-face? Are you looking for a role that can grow and develop with your abilities? You will be an important part of our onsite support team in a multi-faceted role that combines strategic advice, account management, project work and ‘hands-on’ desk side IT support to some fantastic companies doing amazing things.
IT Support Manager
About Bridge Partners
Bridge Partners are widely regarded as Cambridge’s leading supplier of outsourced IT support. We provide bespoke onsite & remote support to start-ups and SME’s in various sectors from biotechnology, life sciences to finance.
- You will be supporting typically 4-6 clients, when things return to normal working on site 3 - 4 days a week (all within a one-hour radius of Cambridge) but currently working remotely from home/the office
- To hit the ground running with onsite client support, with assistance from our head office service desk team
- Delivering varied and interesting IT projects
- Providing guidance and strategic advice for clients
What we need from you
- Excellent and proven technical skills within a Window environment and Active Directory Management and some exposure to VMware, Cloud Computing (AWS and Azure), Veeam and Storage Platforms (NAS & SAN) would be useful
- The ability to build strong relationships and gain the trust of the clients you visit
- Excellent customer skills; you must be a people person with patience and confident communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to see the challenge through
What’s in it for you?
- At Bridge Partners, we are a family. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on teamwork, learning & development
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with opportunities to further your technical skills and progress within the business
- Profit share, BUPA health care & 5% contributory pension
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing every 2 years you work with us
- A wide variety of company socials
If this sounds like you, then start your journey with the Bridge Partners family by visiting https://bridgepartners.livevacancies.co.uk/#/applicant/4