We’re looking for a commercially-savvy Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. Our talented CS team are the onboarding arm for our major clients and provide an exceptional customer experience.
Customer Success Manager
ThoughtRiver, the market leader in intelligent legal pre-screening is disrupting legal services by enabling lawyers to review contracts quickly using behavioural analytics, machine learning and data visualization. Our artificial intelligence solutions automatically pre-screen contracts to improve productivity and enable automated triage and risk management capabilities.
Recently named by Business Insider as one of the Top 15 European AI start-up companies, with a rapidly expanding global client list, we are looking to scale our sales function across EMEA, APAC and the US.
Reporting to the VP Customer you will play a key role collaborating internally and externally to onboard clients and unearth future revenue opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
- Own a portfolio of global corporate and law firm clients to deploy, onboard and increase their usage of ThoughtRiver's solution
- Own and grow key client relationships including at General Counsel and law firm partner level, creating trust and driving advocacy through increased usage and engagement
- Work closely with the wider Sales team to help identify and pursue cross-sell & up sell opportunities to enable portfolio growth
- Collate product enhancements from your portfolio. Advocating for them with the relevant internal teams
- Project manage the onboarding of new clients and the development of new use cases
- Contribute to the constant improvement of on-boarding and develop best-practice customer lifecycle practices
- Coordinating and providing training for customer users
What we’re looking for
- Previous client facing experience working with law firms and/or in-house legal teams or a SaaS Enterprise business (post sales) is ideal
- Experience using data to deliver meaningful customer outcomes as well as for tracking and improving your own performance
- Proven ability to learn new technologies, preferably in the legal-tech space, with the ability to apply relevant learnings to a customer’s business industry or vertical
- The ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders
- Excellent written, presentation and project management skills
- A passionate, focused individual who is a proactive self starter and an active team player
What we’ll give you:
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- A collaborative, supportive, and dynamic work culture; you’ll work with people who demand the best
- In-depth training and one-to-one support as you build your career at ThoughtRiver and map out your professional goal
- A regular programme of fantastic team-building and social activities to foster a collaborative spirit