You will be particularly motivated by the opportunity to be part of a growing sales team in a dynamic and enormous emerging market with one of the pioneers, playing a key role in the success of our rapidly growing global business.
ThoughtRiver, the market leader in intelligent legal pre-screening is disrupting legal services by enabling lawyers to review contracts quickly using behavioural analytics, machine learning and data visualization. Our artificial intelligence solutions automatically pre-screen contracts to improve productivity and enable automated triage and risk management capabilities.
Recently named by Business Insider as one of the Top 15 European AI start-up companies, with a rapidly expanding global client list, we are looking to scale our sales function across EMEA, APAC and the US.
The role will report into the VP Sales and play an integral part in the success of the company in 2020 and beyond.
What you’ll be doing:
● Own your own portfolio of key target accounts in the UK and be accountable for driving net new business within the portfolio.
● Develop a Go to Market (GTM) for your portfolio, in line with the company’s strategic approach and ensure you are delivering against the key components of this to drive the growth.
● Be responsible for contributing to a high performing sales team founded on a culture of aspiration, accountability, and team collaboration.
● Work closely with the SDR team to identify and develop target account plans to ensure you are maximising your engagement within your prospects
● Deliver regular, structured and accurate sales forecasts.
● Ensure Salesforce is updated, including that all opportunities have up to date details, accurate close dates and accurate values.
● Consistently meet the sales KPIs in place which are required to drive the revenue targets.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking to build a high energy, competitive, and collaborative sales environment so are searching for candidates who would complement this vision and bring the right amount of professionalism and fun to the role.
You will have:
● 3+ years proven experience in SaaS software sales
● A consistent track record of success against targets and other KPIs
● Experience in executing complex SaaS sales cycles including structuring, negotiating, and ideally closing six figure deals
● High energy and motivation
● Previous experience with both large tech and start-up scale companies
● Proven ability to learn and understand new technologies and apply relevant learnings to a customer’s business industry or vertical
● Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
● Experience selling AI powered solutions to large enterprises would be useful
● Experience selling technology to in-house legal and law firms would be useful
● Professional sales training, e.g. MEDDIC, MEDDPICC, Challenger
What we’ll give you:
● Competitive salary and OTE
● Options scheme
● Company pension scheme
● 25 days annual leave
● All the hardware you need
● A collaborative, supportive, and dynamic work culture; you’ll work with people who demand the best
● In-depth training and one-to-one support as you build your career at ThoughtRiver and map out your professional goal
● A regular programme of fantastic team-building and social activities to foster a collaborative spirit