We’re looking for a mobile developer with a broad range of technical skills. The successful candidate will become a senior member of the team responsible for developing mobile apps and SDKs for Intrasonics’ range of products. The successful candidate thrives on getting involved in a variety of projects across many platforms and application areas and can start new projects and push them to completion
Intrasonics have developed and patented audio recognition technologies that put us in a unique position in the market. We have an exceptional R&D team who are constantly refining our technologies and products as well as creating new ones.
Applicants have the opportunity to become part of this team and will be joining at an exciting time in the company's life, with plenty of opportunities to work on blue-chip as well as greenfield projects. Some of our latest projects include an augmented reality audio-based space invaders and an engagement app based on audio watermarking and audio matching. Intrasonics offer a competitive remuneration package, a stimulating and social work environment and an attractive location in the center of Cambridge. For more information about the company and technology please see: www.intrasonics.com
We’re looking for a mobile developer with a broad range of technical skills. The successful candidate will become a senior member of the team responsible for developing mobile apps and SDKs for Intrasonics’ range of products. The successful candidate thrives on getting involved in a variety of projects across many platforms and application areas and can start new projects and push them to completion.
The role will involve:
- Developing applications and software development kits for iOS, Android and other smartphone platforms;
- Implementing interfaces to internal and third party servers;
- Contributing to the company’s software strategy and architectures;
- Producing and configuring demo apps for clients;
- Managing and prioritising multiple tasks;
- Mentoring of junior development staff when required;
- Communicate with customers to establish requirements.
The successful candidate should:
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter who ‘gets things done’
- Have good communication skills and be able to commit to and meet deadlines
- Be willing and able to rapidly pick up new technologies
- Be flexible in approach, and able to adapt schedules against fast changing priorities
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, small company environment
- Have a good technical degree or equivalent
- Have an interest in audio technology
- Extensive experience (2 years+) in professional software development in Android and/or iOS (natively, i.e. Android Java/Kotlin, Objective C/Swift).
- Expertise in one platform with an interest into learning the other is also of interest to us
- A solid understanding of software design and algorithms
- An understanding of software version control (preferably git) and problem tracking
- An ability to produce clear, informative supporting documentation
In addition, one or more of the following skills would be advantageous:
- Experience designing testable software and writing automated tests, as well as working with CI/CD systems
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix command-line;
- Experience of commercially releasing iOS and/or Android apps;
- UI design;
- Android JNI.
We offer a generous remuneration package, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Newly refurbished offices located by Cambridge Station and the Botanic Gardens
- Complementary refreshment
- Regular Friday afternoon dedicated to fun projects (of your choice) and learning
- Relaxed and informal working environment, with regular team outings (e.g. team lunches, escape rooms, karting, board-game nights, etc) and sports lunches (e.g.climbing, running, etc)
If it sounds appealing to you, please send CVs to: email@example.com