We are looking for a Marketing Artist to join our Creative Services team. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Artist looking for a new challenge in an exciting industry to provide studio-wide support for all projects at Frontier Developments.
Frontier are the studio behind Planet Zoo, Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous and Planet Coaster. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
Key art and imagery created will be used to represent our work for promotional purposes, so must be of a very high standard.
- Create superb public facing, high-end digital 2D illustration to communicate the brilliance of the game to an expectant audience through key imagery and screenshots
- Source and manipulate supporting visuals from existing concept
- Communicate visual ideas within the marketing team quickly, through well-honed drawn skills, both digitally and in traditional media.
- Mastery of Photoshop, image manipulation and digital painting in general.
- A great understanding of composition
- Breadth of style, and a proven ability to convey narrative
- Transfer written scripts into visual storyboards
- A good communicator and able to work well both individually and as part of a team
- 3 years of experience as a marketing artist.
- You should be able to create stunning, polished 2D visuals for digital and print from existing renders and concepts, as well as originating art assets
- Experience with colour grading, illustration and compositing
- Experience with a 3D package (3DS Max or Maya)
- You will be joining a growing, friendly team at an exciting time, therefore an easy going, responsive nature is a must, as is the ability to work under pressure and maintain excellent communication at all times is essential
*Please provide a link to your portfolio and any other materials you wish to include to benefit your application. Work should be sent digitally as a link.
What we can offer you:
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 500+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, childcare vouchers, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.