We are a successful innovation and technology consultancy, helping clients shape their future by providing innovative answers to challenging technology questions. We combine technical excellence with a customer-focused, friendly service.
Lead Business Developer - Healthcare
We are looking for an outgoing, professional person to help us expand our Healthcare business. With a strong academic background and demonstrable experience in healthcare, the successful candidate will start conversations with senior individuals in multinational businesses. Through networking you will uncover opportunities for 42 Technology and will work with high-calibre consultants to convert these opportunities into exciting projects. UK and international travel are likely to become an essential part of the role over time.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, technically excellent, business-aware and a strong communicator, and have a proven ability to open a dialogue with senior healthcare product managers and R&D leaders.
Your core responsibility will be to:
• Lead business development activities into the Healthcare industry, aligning with our technical
• Identify, develop and manage accounts
• Help shape our service offerings
• Lead the commercial negotiation of projects
42 Technology has a very strong technical team,with expertise in product and process innovation,complex electromechanical systems, thermaland fluidic processes, novel sensor systemsand connected devices (e.g. IoT). Successfulapplicants will be able to promote this expertise todeliver value to our clients.
We offer a competitive package including private healthcare.
You will have:
• Strong knowledge of the Healthcare sector
• A good technical degree from a well-reputedinstitution
• Business development skills, or experience in a similar role involving outreach
The following experience would be highlyadvantageous:
• Consulting experience involving product development
• Experience managing complex productdevelopment/R&D projects
• First-hand experience of corporate innovation processes
If you are excited by this opportunity and believeyou have the skills and experience to succeed,
get in touch and tell us why. Please send us a copy of your CV and quote reference BD/HC/20.