Quantum Dice is hiring an Electronics Engineer to work on the design of circuitry and hashing algorithm imple-mentation for our Quantum Random Number Generator (QRNG) products. The successful applicant will be part of the team developing the post-processing electronics behind the Quantum Dice’s QRNG chips and will be working alongside the scientists and photonic engineers to develop new products in the Quantum Dice portfo-lio.
You will be working in a fast-paced and rapidly growing start-up environment, with a friendly, supportive, and ambitious approach. We have a strong culture of trust and respect and can offer lots of varied opportunities and responsibilities for our teams to take ownership of and grow with. We value creativity, integrity, ambition, meaningful teamwork, and fun. We are looking for people with drive and passion. You will be collaborating with a growth minded, diverse team.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Background in FPGA design/programming and familiarity with Xilinx products.
- Experience with (V)HDL simulation tools.
- Ability to learn quickly and in a proactive manner.
- Experience or coursework with ASIC integration would be beneficial.
- Circuit design and simulation experience focused on digital and/or analogue/RF electronics.
- Ability to use PCB and electronic design automation software.
- Experience with photonic chip integration would be beneficial.
£30 - 35k
- 28 days annual leave
- Career Development
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognition
- Flexible working from home options
Quantum Dice is currently working from home. We will be safely transitioning into our offices and labs in Q1 2021 in Oxford, United Kingdom.
Diversity & Inclusion
We strive to create a diverse environment and to be an equal opportunity employer. This means that all quali-fied applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to national origin, age, sex, race, disa-bility, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or religious background.
- UK/EEA nationalities
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United Kingdom. Candidates who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment, Tier-2 visa or any other non-immigrant status are ineligible.