We are looking for a Cloud Business Analyst to work at Arm’s Global Headquarters in Cambridge. This is a newly created role that will lead the engagement and shape our Cloud Migration Program.
Cloud Business Analyst
The Productivity Engineering Group provides methodology, workflows and applications to all engineering product groups across ARM. Our remit is to drive and co-ordinate methodologies and platforms that can be used across all product groups to drive improvements in deterministic delivery and quality.
We are looking for a highly motivated business analyst to lead the business engagement for our cloud migration program. You will work with the engineering product teams and the internal tooling teams to understand business processes and define requirements for business change initiatives as we move workloads to the cloud. Our team of Project Managers and Business Analysts have a wide range of backgrounds, and they play a leading role in our multi-disciplinary group. Do you have the strong communications skills, the business analysis skills, and the business change experience to make a difference?
- Build business requirements in collaboration with engineering teams
- Analyse business processes, identify gaps and map to target architecture and environment
- Identify benefits and articulate the business value
- Work with stakeholders across the whole organisation and at every level to connect people and facilitate understanding, change and adoption.
- Work constructively and pro-actively to help continuous improvement of processes, ways of working and engineering efficiency
- Be a collaborative member of the project management and business analyst team.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience with business transformation and change
- Comprehensive understanding of requirements engineering and business process modelling
- Extensive experience and understanding of business operations and processes
- Experience of benefits mapping and benefits cataloguing
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience of Agile project methodologies
- Experience of business change in the cloud environment
- Engineering background
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis, IIBA qualification or similar
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
- Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
- Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic.
- Seek and embrace differences.
- Encourage curiosity and challenge.
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.