Join the Development Solutions Group (DSG) in the Cambridge project management team as a Project Coordinator. You will manage software that helps our partners’ engineers build creative and energy efficient Arm powered products. You will be working with first-class engineering teams in a dynamic environment interacting with senior stakeholders.
Effective project management is central to successful delivery within DSG. The team of Project Managers has a wide range of backgrounds and they play a leading role in our multi-disciplinary group, taking accountability for ensuring delivery of high-quality products from conception through to release. This is achieved by collaborating closely with Engineering and Product Management and by working with and supporting the other Project Managers in the team.
To be considered for this role, applicants will be able to demonstrate previous experience in small software projects or will have a software engineering background and be looking to move into project management.
Essential skills include excellent communication, social skills, a high degree of initiative and enough leadership and dedication to engage the team and drive your projects through to success.
- Own planning, scheduling, tracking and monitoring, working closely with the development and marketing teams.
- Motivate and drive teams to deliver against commitments and deadlines.
- Assemble and monitor issues and risks and handle dependencies.
- Work with internal teams, business functions, and key stakeholders to manage expectations and to deliver effective solutions
- Work constructively and pro-actively to help continually develop and improve our processes and ways of working.
- Have a can-do attitude and be a collaborative member of the leadership team.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Leading software product development projects, preferably in an Agile or iterative environment
- Influencing and motivating software engineering teams
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills
- General understanding of hardware / software design
- Familiarity with project and development management tools e.g. Microsoft Project, Jira, Confluence
- Engineering background
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
- Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
- Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic.
- Seek and embrace differences.
- Encourage curiosity and challenge.
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.