You will develop a forward-looking, coherent and enforceable brand strategy that helps to drive Arm’s company narrative and creates awareness and excitement for our technology products across a diverse array of partners and potential partners.
Who is Arm?
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and data revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. The company’s advanced, energy-efficient processor designs have enabled intelligent computing in more than 180 billion chips and our technologies now securely power products from AI-enabled sensors to smartphones and the world’s fastest supercomputer. Together with 1,000+ technology partners we are at the forefront of designing, securing and managing all areas of compute from the chip to the cloud.
This role is a hugely exciting, challenging and rewarding position within one of the world’s most inspirational companies. It also presents an opportunity for the right candidate to exert their influence on a global and diverse stage that cuts across all areas where technology is having an opportunity to shape the conversations around sectors such as artificial intelligence and autonomy, the Internet of Things, 5G, mobile computing, supercomputers, big data analytics, predictive analytics and even space ships.
What will I be accountable for?
- Drive a new Brand narrative and strategy that is fit for Arm’s next evolutionary phase
- Develop innovative ways to experience the Arm brand using emerging technologies as well as effective traditional methods
- Lead efforts to ensure brand consistency in messaging, voice, and visuals across all enterprise marketing activities
- Be an inspiring Brand Director and Manager of the Arm brand creative team (UK- and US-based) while creating and rolling out a comprehensive set of brand tools and assets for a global team
- Be a guiding mind on how we brand and position global events and brand campaigns that capture the attention of a diverse array of technology sector leaders and industry influencers
- Develop briefs and help manage partner design and video agencies to ensure brand and creative goals are met
- Drive awareness by identifying creative and effective channels, properties, communities and external partnerships to enhance Arm’s market position
- Establish and manage brand relationships with global teams including UK and APAC as well as US.
- Identify competitive brand positioning by monitoring competitor activities for Arm and analyze effectiveness to determine ROI, provide recommendations and prioritize marketing spend.
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- BA/BS degree required in business, marketing, or equivalent experience
- Seasoned Brand Director and innovator with strong project management skills and experience crafting, defining and implementing a powerful brand internally and externally
- A results-driven strategic thinker able to demonstrate creativity and drive thought leadership in a global company operating in a highly competitive and complex field
- Minimum 8-years’ experience in brand marketing including strategy development and brand partnerships with a globally-leading B2B company
- Experience of operating in a fast-growing globally matrixed organization and self-starter mentality being comfortable thinking strategically while executing tactically
- Strong understanding of global brand development based on research, data and analytics
- Proven problem solving skills and ability to manage and inspire a team
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical material into compelling brand messages and creative strategies
- Ability to build cohesive networks with technical and corporate colleagues and work collaboratively with all colleagues within a busy marketing department
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
- Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
- Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic.
- Seek and embrace differences.
- Encourage curiosity and challenge.
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.