Following a period of sustained growth, Cogentia Healthcare Consulting is looking for talented, ambitious and highly motivated individuals to join our Cambridge office.
Cogentia is a specialist consulting company focused on Health Economics and Market Access within the Life Sciences industry, an area that is of increasing importance to pharmaceutical, biotech and medtech companies and to National Health Systems around the world where their products are used. Cogentia works with a range of clients, across many different therapy areas and technologies
As a Research Analyst, you will play an integral role in multiple project teams across our client project portfolio. You will contribute to research and analysis in a range of practice areas including payer research, economic evaluation, Health Technology Assessment and systematic reviews and evidence synthesis.
Responsibilities for the Research Analyst role include:
- Analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- Conducting desk research for ongoing projects as well as proposal development
- Contributing to primary research programmes with healthcare payers and providers
- Identifying and liaising with targeted stakeholders for the primary research projects, and maintaining associated processes and databases
- Supporting the development of clear hypotheses and insights from the research
- Contributing to high-quality project deliverables including reports, models and presentations
Candidates are expected to satisfy the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree (at least 2:1) in a life sciences subject (e.g. medicine, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, pharmacy) and ideally a higher degree in a relevant subject area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills including effective listening and negotiation
- Exceptional analytical skills – individuals who enjoy a mix of qualitative and quantitative research and are detail-orientated
- Ability to manage multiple, complex problems effectively and to work to strict project deadlines
- An entrepreneurial approach – demonstrating a desire to take on new challenges with a resourceful attitude
- Commitment to learn and develop
Research Analysts at Cogentia will receive training and ongoing support and opportunities for personal development and career progression.
We offer an attractive starting salary and benefits, a great central Cambridge location and a friendly and supportive work-environment.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a covering letter.