Following a period of sustained growth, Cogentia is looking for a talented, ambitious and highly motivated Research Analyst to join our team.
We are a specialist consulting company focused on Health Economics and Market Access within the Life Sciences industry, an area that is of increasing importance to pharmaceutical, biotech and medtech companies and to National Health Systems around the world where their products are used. We work with a range of clients, across many different therapy areas and technologies.
As a Research Analyst, you will play an integral role in multiple project teams across our client project portfolio. You will contribute to research, analysis and delivery in a range of practice areas including payer research, economic evaluation, Health Technology Assessment, systematic reviews and evidence synthesis.
Responsibilities for the Research Analyst role include:
- Analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- Conducting desk research for ongoing projects as well as proposal development
- Contributing to primary research programmes with healthcare payers and providers
- Identifying and liaising with targeted stakeholders for primary research projects; maintaining associated processes and databases
- Supporting the development of clear hypotheses and insights from the research
- Contributing to high-quality project deliverables including reports, models and presentations
- Liaising with clients to provide project updates and deliverables
Candidates are expected to satisfy the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree (at least 2:1) in a life sciences subject (e.g. medicine, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, pharmacy) and ideally a higher degree in a relevant subject area
- Ideally, knowledge and experience gained from working within the life sciences, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or within a consultancy setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills including effective listening and negotiation
- Exceptional analytical skills – individuals who enjoy a mix of qualitative and quantitative research and are detail-orientated
- Ability to manage multiple, complex problems effectively and to work to strict project deadlines
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- An entrepreneurial approach – demonstrating a desire to take on new challenges with a resourceful attitude
- Passion for learning and development
- Right to work in the UK
Research Analysts at Cogentia will receive training, ongoing support and opportunities for personal development and career progression.
We offer an attractive starting salary and benefits, a great central Cambridge location and a friendly and supportive work-environment.
Whilst the developments around COVID-19 continue to evolve, our office remains closed and our staff are now working remotely making use of remote communication and collaboration tools.
Interviews will be taking place virtually and the successful candidate should expect to be fully supported through remote on-boarding and working from home until the office re-opens.
We appreciate the importance of achieving a healthy work-life balance and support this with a flexible working policy.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a covering letter