Bango has doubled its growth year on year and are looking for an ambitious and confident Technical Consultant to be part of continued Bango success.
App developers, stores and payment providers cross the threshold into the Bango ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, Bango delivers new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Bango circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
Bango. Think inside the circle.
The customer facing role is key to ensuring partners understand the benefits of the Bango products and ultimately bringing value to our partners, allowing them to meet both short- and long-term goals.
What will you be responsible for?
- Being part of the Bango growth strategy and driving technical sales activities, such as:
- Identifying partner business and technology needs and requirements, by building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Presenting the key capabilities of the Bango Platform to partners, influencing, and outlining the most effective solution to meet the partner’s short- and long-term goals; ensuring bespoke work is kept to a minimum.
- Designing the solution including any custom development required with the customer, to enable a quality solution to be delivered.
- Sharing knowledge and customer feedback internally to improve Bango products and processes.
- Align closely with sales team, supporting customer meetings, both in person and remotely, to ensure the value of the Bango Platform from a technical perspective is understood.
What Skills and Experience will you bring?
- Confident communicator at various stakeholder levels, over email, telephone and in person for global partners.
- Influencing the decision-making process based on relationship building and actively listening to the customer needs.
- Good understanding of API’s, business processes and SAAS models (Restful API’s and Swagger Desirable).
- Experience in supporting customer interactions with technical and product knowledge, using verbal, presentation, and concise documentation skills.
- Able to hold multiple ongoing projects at once, across multiple time zones.
- Available for international and domestic travel (once is safe to do so).
- Cambridge, UK
- A friendly, informal working environment
- Your own Bango buddy - to help you settle in
- Bendi-time (flexible working hours)
- Bango social events
- Choose your own headphones, keyboard & mouse
- Generous share option scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with 4 years' service
- Cycle to work, gym discount
- Weekly onsite Pilates and Yoga classes, weekly onsite massages
- Financial support for employee activity groups and charitable activities
- Free fruit, drinks and snacks, limitless tea, coffee, and good quality espressos
- Company branded hoodie… to keep you happy and comfortable
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Income Protection
- Personalized and Bango branded Chilly's bottle