Bango is hiring an experienced Head of Investor Relations, to ensure that investors, analysts and others with a stake in the growing value of Bango stay informed, and connected to the Bango business.
Head of Investor Relations
Within this role you will report to the CMO.
Bango is a leading data driven commerce platform working with a global audience, across fast growing markets including app developers, app stores, online merchants and payment providers. These companies benefit from Bango technology to better acquire, monetize and retain valuable customers. Highly established in the payment space and forging a new path with purchase behavior targeting, we need a talented, ambitious person to develop and deliver our investor relations activities.
You will be ideal for this role if you are a great communicator, enjoy talking to investors about technology products, markets and business models, are very well organised, know about public market reporting requirements and you know what makes investors tick.
- Manage all aspects of communication to Bango investors, analysts, financial media online / social media channels
- Work with Exec Chair, CEO, CMO and Vice President of Marketing Communications on investor pitch, messaging, 1H and FY reporting
- Plan and deliver content for to keep the investor web site fresh, up to date and compliant with stock market documentation requirements. Respond to the email@example.com mailbox.
- Plan and deliver Bango Strategy Day, on-site visits / online meetings, 3rd party events.
- Work with CEO, Exec Chair, CMO and Nomad to identify target institutions/funds, communications plan and personal outreach.
- Develop and deliver a regular beat of investor-focused blogs, commentary, articles, TV, print etc to ensure investors stay informed and engaged with Bango story.
- Work with CMO, CEO and Exec Chair on analyst relations.
- Provide the day-to-day interface between Bango and our Investor Relations company.
- Provide the day-to-day interface between Bango and our Public Relations company.
- Keep informed about emerging compliance landscape, ESG and other reporting requirements and ensure that Bango meets these requirements.
- As needed, support general Bango marketing activities, including support for trade shows, customer and partner events, and other activities from time to time.
Experience and Skills
- Up to date UK AIM market investor relations
- Working with quoted tech companies, focused on innovation, global growth and high margin business models
- Working with institutional investors in the UK AIM market, with a tech / mid-cap focus.
- Managing smaller investment funds, private office funds, and some retail investor experience.
- Working with Nominated Advisory bank to UK listed company.
- Working with financial market analysts, and tech industry analysts.
- IR and PR communications, preferably working with 3rd party agencies.
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Comfortable thinking, planning and acting independently.
- High level of numeracy - familiarity with differing investment approaches, company valuation models, forecasting models etc.
- Experience using marketing communications programs to build awareness, knowledge and understanding among investors of the investment rationale for a business and its stock.
- Cambridge, UK
- A friendly, informal working environment
- Your own Bango buddy - to help you settle in
- Bendi-time (flexible working hours)
- Generous share option scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with 4 years' service
- Cycle to work, gym discount
- Financial support for employee activity groups and charitable activities
- Free fruit, drinks and snacks, limitless tea, coffee and good quality espressos
- Bango social events
- Choose your own headphones, keyboard & mouse
- Company branded hoodie… to keep you happy and comfortable
- 1 Password
- Income Protection
- Personalized and Bango branded Chilly’s bottle
App developers, stores and payment providers cross into the Bango ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, Bango delivers new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Bango circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
Bango. Think inside the circle.