We are looking for this person to act as our management accounts lead, looking after the overall health of the company. Provide advice to our senior management team and project managers on costs and the financial implications.
The role would suit someone who has worked in a similar size business maybe in a stand-alone role or part of a small team.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and an effective communicator.
Your core responsibility will be:
- Management accounts full preparation
- Project reporting and WIP
- Sales and Purchase Ledgers, including credit control and payments
- Budget Reporting and variance analysis
- Supporting management and project managers
- VAT returns
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Passion and care for detail
- Logical, analytical and inquisitive nature, likes to understand the numbers
- Organised multi-tasker
- Clear communication skills
- Team player ability to work within the support team helping get work done
- The right to work in the UK
- Strong Excel skills
- A challenging mindset, will question assumptions constructively
- Full Time Role
We offer a competitive package including 28 days’ holiday, private healthcare, a company performance-related bonus and when in the office free lunches!
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the skills and experience to succeed, get in touch and tell us why. Send us a copy of your CV and quote reference FMA/21.