We are looking for an outgoing, professional person to help us expand our Healthcare business. With a strong academic background and demonstrable experience in healthcare and consultancy, the successful candidate will start conversations with senior individuals in multinational businesses. Through networking you will uncover opportunities for 42 Technology and will work with high-calibre consultants to convert these opportunities into exciting projects. UK and international travel are likely to become an essential part of the role over time.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, technically excellent, business-aware and a strong communicator, and have a proven ability to open a dialogue with senior healthcare product managers and R&D leaders.
Your core responsibility will be to:
- Lead business development activities into the Healthcare industry, aligning with our technical team
- Identify, develop and manage accounts
- Help shape our service offerings
- Lead the commercial negotiation of projects
42 Technology has a very strong technical team, with expertise in product and process innovation, complex electromechanical systems, thermal and fluidic processes, novel sensor systems and connected devices (e.g. IoT). Successful applicants will be able to promote this expertise to deliver value to our clients.
You will have:
- Strong knowledge of the Healthcare sector
- Business development experience in consulting or a related field
- A good technical degree from a well-reputed institution
- The right to work in the UK
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Valid passport and willingness to travel internationally
The following experience would be highly advantageous:
- Consulting experience involving product development
- Experience managing complex product development/R&D projects
- First-hand experience of corporate innovation processes
We offer a competitive package including 28 days’ holiday, private healthcare, a company performance-related bonus and when in the office even free lunches!
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the skills and experience to succeed, get in touch and tell us why. Please also send us a copy of your CV and quote reference BD/ HC/21.