We are looking for an outgoing, professional person to help us expand our Electronic Systems team. With a strong academic background and demonstrable technology development experience, the successful candidate will be the technical lead on projects involving high precision instrumentation, sophisticated sensors and communications technology. They must be comfortable engaging directly with clients and ideally have technology consulting experience.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, technically excellent, business-aware and a effective communicator.
Your core responsibility will be to:
- Define electronics system & sub-system requirements
- Explore ideas and technical solutions that fulfil clients’ technical requirements
- Lead the development of electronic systems which may comprise some or all of:
high precision instrumentation, control electronics, power electronics, electromechanical components, communications
- Analyse & model system performance
- Design electronic test and evaluation systems
You will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing complex electronic systems
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary environments developing technology and leading multidisciplinary technical teams
- Experience analysing and modelling complex electronic/electrical systems
- A proactive approach to self-development and development of others
- A good technical degree from a well-reputed institution
- The right to work in the UK.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Valid passport and willingness to travel internationally.
The following experience would be highly advantageous:
- Consulting experience involving product development.
- Medical product and device development
- Knowledge of regulations and their impact on product development (non-medical and medical)
We offer a competitive package including 28 days’ holiday, private healthcare, a company performance-related bonus and when in the office even free lunches!
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the skills and experience to succeed, get in touch and tell us why. Please also send us a copy of your CV and quote reference ET21