Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the challenge is to be heavily involved in the optimisation of our existing potentiostat host-side software engine; porting it to a 32-bit embedded platform, communication with our existing measurement hardware at a low-level and exposing an interface to enable a GUI on an integrated display. You will contribute to the software development of similar systems, connected to our existing hardware, either wirelessly or via USB, running across PC/Mac, Android and iOS platforms. This will include the development of test and validation systems.
· Minimum experience of 2 years developing software within a commercial setting
· Experience in successful product development and launch
· Experience of programming in a range of environments and languages, ideally including C/C++, Python, Java.
· Proven experience of developing on embedded 32-bit platforms
· Embedded software design, development, testing and debugging experience
· Willingness to show the flexibility and versatility required to work in a fast-moving start-up environment
· Own the host-side core communications and processing blocks, maintaining it and developing it for future applications and platforms (currently written in Python)
· Contribute to project and product planning for software development ensuring delivery of plans according to schedule
· Document both internal and external software development, from PRD through validation to post-market surveillance
· System-level design
· Embedded OS development and integration
· Bare metal development on small microcontrollers
About Mint Diagnostics
Mint Diagnostics is a start-up redefining how hormone data and salivary diagnostics can be used for Human Performance optimisation and Personalised Healthcare.