Mundipharma is a global (ex-US) network of independent associated companies that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines and consumer healthcare products. We are an agile and fast-paced company seeking to increase access to health care through programmes and effective partnerships.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to many of the world’s most challenging conditions and diseases including: Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We make a difference to patient lives by delivering value to healthcare professionals in 120+ countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Our guiding principles, centred around Integrity and Patient-Centricity, are at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to think differently and our inclusive culture of continuous learning and collaboration make Mundipharma a great place to work.
To oversee statistical and programming activities for clinical data studies while also providing additional consultancy and implementation of data driven solutions and insights to internal stakeholders. Responsible for presenting the real value of statistics working across Mundipharma functions to make data driven decisions by identifying potential research areas; these may include clinical trial data, real world data (primary/secondary) and the use of advanced analytics and modelling and simulation techniques.
- Expertise in the use of statistics and programming to design and analyse clinical trial data, real world data studies/analysis and develop innovative trial designs.
- Provide statistical and programming input into clinical study design, real world evidence data capture and analyses, and advanced software solutions including data visualisation using software such as SAS, R and Python.
- Responsible for the delivery of clinical studies working across a matrix organisation with potential oversight of CROs and consultants.
- To deliver on internal projects related to research areas of interest aligned with R&D objectives.
- Day to day decisions for managing clinical studies and other data sources with alignment of other key functions and budget holders.
- Significantly input into the development of process improvements, maintain up to date knowledge of external guidelines, industry standards and technology.
- Externally represent Mundipharma at conferences and industry-wide initiatives
- Minimum of 3 years working at a Statistician within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry with at least a MSc in a Statistical discipline.
- Experience in the application of programming and statistics in the drug development process particularly related to the simplification of complex data structures into interpretable and analysable forms.
- Experience in the use of analytical techniques using SAS with an interest in learning R and/or Python.
- Experience of database design and EDC systems as well as the ability to interrogate data logically and assess data quality.
- Experience of delivering clinical studies across multiple phases.
- Proven ability to perform self-motivated research using clinical trial data and/or real-world data with the aptitude to provide convincing evidence to influence decisions.
- Ability to prioritise, work flexibly and think strategically.
- Familiar with the regulatory landscape and required data standards.