Mundipharma is a global (ex-US) network of independent associated companies that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines and consumer healthcare products. We are an agile and fast-paced company seeking to increase access to health care through programmes and effective partnerships.
Account Manager Diabetes
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to many of the world’s most challenging conditions and diseases including: Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We make a difference to patient lives by delivering value to healthcare professionals in 120+ countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Our guiding principles, centred around Integrity and Patient-Centricity, are at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to think differently and our inclusive culture of continuous learning and collaboration make Mundipharma a great place to work.
In line with relevant Company priorities, create a positive environment and drive the uptake of Napp products (a member of the Mundipharma network of associated companies) across and designated geographical region by developing and maintaining key relationships with a wide range of customers, across both primary and specialist care.
Through environmental analysis, project management, omni-channel stakeholder engagement and influencing skills, develop, implement and maintain the key account plans with emphasis on driving sales growth in key accounts. These plans should ensure we align Napp’s value propositions with the local, clinical and financial goals of target accounts to maximise the potential return for our brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for ensuring that sales targets and defined objectives are met in designated geographical region.
- Develop, maintain and implement high quality account plans that deliver locally brilliant tactics and demonstrate agility to changes in the local prescribing environment. Routinely utilise the available data to update strategic and tactical plans for your key target accounts.
- Improve multi-channel engagement with key accounts and key stakeholders across the NHS, including primary care, specialist care, medicines optimisation and local commissioning. Capture insight into preferred channels and content to support improvements in ongoing engagement.
- Build, develop and maintain strategic partnerships with defined customer groups and key opinion leaders in relevant therapy areas, who are responsible for and able to influence directly or indirectly the successful commissioning of Napp medicines.
- Proactively collaborate with their Regional Business Manager, and the various functions across the organisation, to update on performance, resolve challenges, and take advantage of opportunities, that will allow for the accelerated growth of our products.
- Fully understand and comply with relevant codes of practice including the ABPI code of practice, legislation, policies and procedures and minimum standards.
- Ensure all necessary administration tasks are completed to a high standard and on time.
- Proven sales and account management ability, effective listening, written and verbal communication skills, including effective cold calling, influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
- An analytical mindset, with strong ability to evaluate and interpret data and insights into effective plans.
- An in-depth knowledge of NHS structure, the changing NHS environment and local key priorities
- Experience of identifying, developing and leading key influencers across the NHS at area level, and building effective relationships with these individuals
- Ability to understand, discuss and disseminate relevant medical and scientific information appropriate to a broad spectrum of HCPs
- Demonstrate a proven ability to shape local medicines commissioning processes (e.g. Area Formulary listing) to ensure a positive outcome
- Project Management experience – can plan, organise, and drive projects with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven evidence of effective promotional budget management and delivery of ROI
- Strong technology skills and awareness of modern communication and digital platforms.
- Effective organisational and administrative skills with an understanding of the importance of compliance
- Self-motivated with a positive and resilient mindset, and an ability to embrace change
- ABPI qualified or willingness to undertake the qualification