Mundipharma is a global (ex-US) network of independent associated companies that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines and consumer healthcare products. We are an agile and fast-paced company seeking to increase access to health care through programmes and effective partnerships.
HEOR Manager (12 Month FTC)
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to many of the world’s most challenging conditions and diseases including: Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We make a difference to patient lives by delivering value to healthcare professionals in 120+ countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Our guiding principles, centred around Integrity and Patient-Centricity, are at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to think differently and our inclusive culture of continuous learning and collaboration make Mundipharma a great place to work.
- Work closely with colleagues to guide ongoing development activities, including the design of clinical studies from early development to life-cycle management activities
- Provide guidance on payer relevant clinical endpoints and patient reported outcomes (PROs)
- Develop and own core cost effectiveness and budget impact/economic models
- Collaborate with Market Access colleagues on development of HTA (Health Technology Assessment) dossiers identifying clinical and economic benefits of products in development and in market
- Lead the development of outcomes research studies including real world evidence (RWE) studies
- Generate and publish HEOR data to support reimbursement/formulary access in key markets
- Communicate health economic messages and strategies to colleagues across the organisation and externally using a variety of channels – including academic publications, emails, meetings and conferences
- Manage the efficient and timely provision of key HEOR deliverables for market access purposes
- Manage external consulting firms and other parties to gather advice and the provision of other services
- Closely monitor the changing HEOR methodological, HTA and payer landscapes to anticipate future resource needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Support prioritised ad hoc HEOR requests, as needed, to ensure greater patient access to Mundipharma’s medicines
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with at least 5 years of HEOR experience
- Experience of working at a regional or global level
- Knowledge of Economic modelling
- Current understanding of international HEOR/payer environment, including reimbursement decision-making and HTA processes across a range of markets
- Experience in adapting global economic/budget impact models and other support materials to meet country-specific HTA requirements
- Excellent communication skills, strong oral/written presentation skills
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced environment
- An advanced degree in one of the following areas: health economics, public health, biostatistics, medicine, or another related analytic field
- Understanding of current market access landscape
- Experienced in cross functional team working