We’ve got a job for a capable and proactive Scrum Master, who can deliver projects using Agile methodolo-gies. You would be expected to run an Agile team, whilst aiming to improve our Agile processes within the company and providing support to less experienced Scrum Masters. The role would be working primarily with the software development teams but you may be asked to help with other areas as well.
Are you able to apply your enthusiasm and organisation to the team of creative and ambitious world-class engineers, as we develop cutting-edge surgical robotics?
You’ll be part of a growing team, bringing an organising hand to all manner of planning activities. This will include:
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Arranging daily stand-up meetings, schedule and facilitate meetings and demos,
- Reviewing and coordinating decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and helping them grow to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be discussed without being judged.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and sharing information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on refining and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example
We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything required of your team to help deliver its objectives.
Naturally, you’ll be reliable, responsible and organised with a keen eye for detail. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards, and a great team player. We’re also looking for you to have:
- A polite, articulate and confident manner
- Excellent communication skills and a focus on customer service are essential, as is an aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail
- An eye for process improvement
- Strong stakeholder management skills; be confident communicating with professionals at all levels
- Experience within, or adaptable to, a technical working environment
- Able to make decisions and solve problems in complex, pressured and ambiguous situations
- A dynamic and a highly motivated team player who is looking for an opportunity to work in a fast moving, and challenging environment
- Experience of Jira/Confluence/MS office would be beneficial
- Experience using MS Project or Smartsheets would be beneficial
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- In depth understanding of the agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SaFe, etc..)
- A pragmatic approach to the implementation of agile practices
- Certified Scrum Master
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package including non-contributory pension, private healthcare and a bonus scheme. In addition, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork.
CMR is committed to promoting a diverse, open and collaborative work environment – a place where we can be ourselves and succeed on merit. We believe an environment like this is where ideas can truly flourish and balanced with a healthy dose of fun, it ensures that our people stay and develop. We welcome applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics.