We’re looking for an amazing Strategy Assistant Reporting to the Customer Experience manager, within the Strategy team. We are looking for a capable communicator who will be responsible for managing the Customer Success Survey programme, providing business reporting and root cause analysis to drive cross functional improvement projects. Using direct customer feedback and developing metrics to continually evaluate and improve our customers’ experience which will allow CMR to drive service excellence and strengthen customer relationships.
Customer Success Strategy Assistant
- You will play a proactive role across the wider Customer Success team helping us monitor and build Customer Success metrics and contributing customer insights to support process improvements and customer support.
- You will have exceptional communication skills to develop trusted relationships with internal and external customers.
- By supporting the Customer Experience manager in undertaking customer satisfaction surveys using the Net Promoter System (NPS), monitoring customer responses and taking appropriate responsive action you will help develop ongoing customer relationships.
- You will assist in maintaining accurate records of all customer contact received into the organisation and provide reporting to customers on the root cause of any issues that may be received.
- You will be helping us to continually improve and deliver a best-in-class customer success experience
- You will have the opportunity to provide analytical and general support on our Customer Success strategy projects and Customer Success programme management
We’re a high growth company and roles can change and evolve. You’ll need to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the team remit that supports the team with delivering its objectives.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have/be:
- A passion to deliver excellent customer experience for our customers
- Strong data analysis skills and a passion to use of data driven insights to enhance customer success
- Ability to work independently, use initiative and effectively prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills with strong listening, interpersonal, written and numerical skills
- Ability to manage a wide range of stakeholder requirements across a number of different functions
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn and take on new tasks
- A flexible, responsive approach and mindset to work productively in a busy environment
- Business management, languages, biomedical sciences or equivalent experience
It would also be helpful if you have:
- An additional European language would be advantageous (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Polish)
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package including non-contributory pension, private healthcare and a bonus scheme. In addition, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork. CMR is committed to promoting a diverse, open and collaborative work environment – a place where we can be ourselves and succeed on merit. We believe an environment like this is where ideas can truly flourish and balanced with a healthy dose of fun, it ensures that our people stay and develop. We welcome applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics.