We believe that success is a journey undertaken by aligned individuals who respect and enjoy each other, an ethos that since its inception has enabled Mogrify to redefine what is possible for a newly formed biotech. In 2019, we have raised over $20 million USD funding, established a team with unparalleled track records and received recognition from industry peers for our innovation and potential to be transformative in the discovery and development of new medicines.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Bioinformatician who wants to push the boundaries of cell reprogramming, develop our cutting edge technology and work on cell and gene therapy projects. Joining Mogrify means being part of a passionate and innovative team of world experts as part of a growing company.
At Mogrify, you will:
- Work as a pivotal part of the research and development team, conducting complex data analyses independently, as well as part of a wider project group.
- Actively contributing to generate predictions for in vitro validation of human cell conversions
- Analyze complex datasets from challenging biological samples including single-cell technologies and integration of different types of data.
- Assist in the development of novel computational tools and data analysis infrastructure as part of the Cell Informatics team.
- Seek new ways of working or improving current processes to increase capacity and/or enhance quality.
- PhD in Computational Biology or related field, or equivalent MSc plus 3 years of follow-on experience.
- Skilled in R and Python and 2+ years working in any of:
- next generation sequencing data analysis
- algorithm development
- bioinformatics software development
- Direct single-cell data analysis experience is highly desirable.
- 2+ years working in human disease/biology.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment, and successfully manage complex projects against defined timelines.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, self-driven with positive thinking and “can-do” attitude.
How will you be rewarded?
We look for great, not good, rewarding hard work with upper quartile remuneration and a highly competitive benefits package including:
- Contributory pension
- Health and dental insurance
- Share options scheme
- Income protection
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing to a maximum of 30 days)
How can you apply?
If this sounds like you and you share our core values, and you can also bring something new to our culture, we’d love to share our journey with you. To learn more and apply, please send your CV and a covering letter stating the title of the position you are applying.