If you live and breathe digital marketing we want to talk to you. We are looking for an experienced and forward-thinking B2B
Digital Marketing Manager
If you live and breathe digital marketing we want to talk to you. We are looking for an experienced and forward-thinking B2B Digital Marketing Manager to drive the evolution of our digital marketing.
The new world we live in has made digital techniques even more important. We’re looking for a motivated digital expert who thrives on strategically-driven, results-orientated, marketing campaign execution, who is not only on top of the latest trends and techniques, but also creates them.
We are looking for someone that’s proven in delivering premium brand digital marketing for a B2B global multinational, with a deep understanding of the specific techniques required for a technology–based professional services firm. This will include the development and nurturing of leads through the buying journey for large, complex, development programs. You will be able to demonstrate that you think and communicate clearly, but are technically expert and hands-on in the day-to-day execution of the function.
As an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, you will have a strong grasp of current marketing strategies and tools and, working with our commercial teams, be able to plan and lead integrated digital marketing activities from concept to execution. You will report to the Associate Director of Marketing and work within the global marketing team.
You will collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders within our divisions towards the development and delivery of digital marketing campaigns – including website, email, SEO and SEM. You will also work on key platform projects to move the digital capability forward and be comfortable attracting requirements and communicating meaningful business results around the business.
You will manage our digital marketing specialist and have the potential to expand your team as you develop the function. You will work to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, tools and strategies globally and be proactive in trialling these to meet the business goals.
- Work with the Associate Director of Marketing to develop the digital goals and strategy for the business
- Develop and deliver digital marketing plans across the business, working with our divisional and regional marketing managers
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, reporting performance against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Further develop our direct mail capability using Hubspot integrated with our CRM Salesforce
- Work with our Salesforce administrator on Salesforce improvements to support the business e.g lead process, campaign management, and reporting
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on those insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies including use of experiments and conversion tests
- Website development and optimisation of user experience through a CMS and our website partner
- Work with our web agencies to drive our digital growth and manage priorities and budget. Knowledge of Drupal would be an advantage.
- Manage webinars
What you can bring
You will have extensive experience working in digital marketing, with an appreciation of B2B professional services marketing techniques, with the ability to balance strategic planning with tactical delivery and to communicate clearly with our commercial teams to a senior level.
You will also have experience of website design, UX optimisation and managing external design agency support; as well as Salesforce, Google Analytics and Hubspot (or other email marketing platform) experience. As well as a strong understanding of how to nurture campaigns.
It would also be great if you had any of the below, but it’s not essential:
- Marketing experience within a B2B professional services firm, even better if a premium global brand and technology-based
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on major search engines
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop and manage budgets
- Management of external agencies (e.g. web)
Why Cambridge Consultants?
Cambridge Consultants believes in a future unconstrained by current thinking and is driven to create, solve and surprise. We are trusted by the ambitious to realize their most critical technology-based aspirations. Aspirations that go beyond what’s available today and even have the potential to exceed what’s thought possible.
At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated multi-disciplinary teams empowered to create breakthrough technology solutions.
We recognise and celebrate individual talent and we understand the importance of letting individuals be just that. Our people are here to do the best work of their lives and our job is to provide the platform for them to do it. That means letting people pursue the projects that interest them and develop their career in whatever direction they choose.
We’re committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We believe that diversity can only flourish when everyone feels included and has a sense of belonging. We value all people regardless of gender, age, disability, race, ethnic origin, parental status, language, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.