We’re looking to recruit a Recruitment Administrator on an Apprenticeship to join our HR Team in our Head Office where you will be supported by the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
The HR function supports the Firm to meet its strategic goals in attracting, retaining and engaging people effectively. Our team approach seeks to ensure a fit between the management of people and the overall strategic direction of the Firm. We do this in the key areas of Human Resource Management, Resourcing and Learning & Development.
We will put you on a Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship which lasts 12 months. The key purpose is to learn how to identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief and provide resourcing support to the recruitment function.
A career in recruitment as a recruitment resourcer / talent acquisition administrator can appeal to those individuals who possess an entrepreneurial outlook. It provides the opportunity for reward and high earning potential. Many opportunities arise for professional and personal development within the recruitment sector with transferable skills being respected throughout the industry as a whole.
You will be:
- Creating adverts with guidance from Line Manager and HR BP’s and uploading to the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Contacting and updating candidates and recording activity in the ATS
- Assessing applicant CVs and profiles for suitability, and ultimately shortlisting candidates
- Video calling candidates for Grade 1-4 positions to assess suitability
- Organising interviews between HR and line manager – briefing candidates on the process
- Following up with candidates after the interview
- After offer, creating employee contracts and liaising with new starter to onboard
- Issuing references
- Checking all forms have been returned prior to start date
- Assisting with inductions across the business
- Assisting with Onboarding review
- Supporting the HR Team in an administrative capacity including Cascade updates
- Grade 5 or above in GCSE English and Maths
- Strong IT skills, specifically in Microsoft Office package
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- "Can do" attitude
- Organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
What is most important for us is your work ethic and passion. We look for people who take pride in their work and can live by Bidwells’ core values of Integrity, Energy, Teamwork, Excellence and Fun.
In return we will pay you competitively and provide you with some great benefits: 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service), up to 8% contributory pension, health insurance and various voluntary benefits focused around maximising your wellbeing. In addition to that you get the chance to work in an ultra-modern agile working space, and to sample the best coffee in Cambridge from our Brewery Café.