We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to many of the world’s most challenging conditions and diseases including: Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We make a difference to patient lives by delivering value to healthcare professionals in 120+ countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Our guiding principles, centred around Integrity and Patient-Centricity, are at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to think differently and our inclusive culture of continuous learning and collaboration make Mundipharma a great place to work.
To actively assist the promoted brands to fulfil their objectives as defined through the brand planning process in alignment with the Business Unit priorities. Taking responsibility for allocated project deliverables from across the brand team whilst being accountable for agreed brand focused support activities.
- Take a leadership role with responsibility for the daily brand budget management to ensure transparency across the Business Unit at all times reporting summarised data to the team highlighting variances and gaps where appropriate
- Support the Business Unit brand team with agreed project management requirements focused on achieving the brand tactical deliverables
- Accountable for locally led tactical delivery as agreed across the Business Unit
- Responsible for the content management of online brand platforms and associated schedules as agreed
- Accountable for the maintenance of up to date sales force campaign briefs in line with the active promotional sales materials
- Work collaboratively across the brand team supporting with brand related agency requirements, financial management, agency contractual support, sales queries and other relevant tasks working with the appropriate internal stakeholder across the business
- Be responsible for management of Promomats approval process across the brand team in line with the brand priorities and through facilitating weekly priority meetings to drive transparency and focus across the team
- Proactively account manage Pharmisis for the brand team and seek appropriate support from across the team to ensure efficient management of stock and compliance needs
- Support effective management of CRM systems.
- Adhere to internal compliance standards and ABPI requirements at all times
- Proactively seek corporate efficiencies within the brand team processes and project management tools and make recommendations to the team
- Be the champion of the brand across the business through having an understanding of the brand strategy, basic marketing principles and brand priorities to effectively manage incoming queries and requirements where possible
- Manage brand related meetings for the Business Unit and proactively collaboration with Assistants to Directors and medical admin when required
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative with good influencing and negotiating skills
- Project management skills and process management capabilities evident
- High level of personal accountability and self-motivation whilst having the ability to operate as a flexible team player
- Proven ability to multi-task and set clear priorities under time pressure
- Competent with all Microsoft programmes
- Deal with challenges in a solution focused manner and be a self-starter
- Able to work with limited supervision