We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to many of the world’s most challenging conditions and diseases including: Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We make a difference to patient lives by delivering value to healthcare professionals in 120+ countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Our guiding principles, centred around Integrity and Patient-Centricity, are at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to think differently and our inclusive culture of continuous learning and collaboration make Mundipharma a great place to work.
At Mundipharma, our teams are dedicated to our purpose to make a difference when it matters most.
Our people enjoy working at Mundipharma because it’s a global organisation that’s caring, collaborative, dynamic and somewhere where they can be themselves.
Building an inclusive environment where people can thrive, grow, and achieve their full potential is a priority. We believe this isn’t just the right thing, but also the smart thing to do, as we focus on making a positive difference for our customers and their patients. As an organisation and as individuals, we are continuously learning and improving, and we hold ourselves accountable for doing the right thing at all times.
- Effectively utilise the expertise within the Supply Chain Operations department, providing strategic direction and leadership.
- Define and deliver global logistics strategic and tactical objectives in support of the Technical Operations global strategy, with ownership and control of the entire warehousing and distribution budget.
- Operational accountability for Mundipharma Logistics Operations including Distribution & Warehousing.
- Leadership of Mundipharma Logistics and warehouse Operations. Responsible for a team of Supply Chain professionals across multiple sites and country locations.
- Design, develop and implement supply chain designs that meet our business requirements.
- Provide global functional leadership, expertise, and strategic direction for logistics activities in-country.
- A senior member of the Global Supply Chain Leadership Team with shared accountability to achieve our overall strategic and operational objectives
- Transport & Logistics
- Own and manage the global T&L budget, driving improvements in value and service proposition. Identify and implement projects to continuously improve compliance, service levels and cost.
- Ensure all shipping lanes are developed, documented and maintained to meet customer needs, regulatory requirements, and budget.
- Evaluate, select, negotiate and manage relationships with transport suppliers to optimize cost, and achieve high standards of service.
- Network Architecture
- Design and implement optimised global trade routes in support of New Product Launches or changes to Sourcing/Supply Chain network. Ensure compliance with Quality / VAT / Pharma Licencing / Customs regulations and guidelines.
- Storage & Handling
- Ensure that all warehouse operations are optimised and aligned to the Technical Operations Strategy.
- Regularly reviews of global distribution network identify opportunities and propose changes to the physical flow of goods and warehouses footprint to achieve lower logistics costs, improved service and working capital.
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Develop supply chain performance metrics that provide transparent and accurate view of current performance and identify areas of opportunity for improving supply chain operations. Ensure all improvement projects are tracked and deliver the expected benefits.
- Understand, monitor and report on trends in cross-border trade and its impact on the business. Responsible for the continuity of product supply to patients and customers.
- Demonstrate in-depth Global Supply Chain/Distribution and Logistics operations knowledge and expertise, including trade operations and compliance
- Operational Excellence, continuous improvement leadership experience.
- 10+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical and controlled substances warehousing and distribution
- Experience in leading business transformations within operational teams.
- Strategy development and deployment, and program management
- Experience evaluating, selecting, and managing 3PLs and transport suppliers
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- People Development and Management.
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Customer-Centric and Results Oriented
- Program and change management
- Manage ambiguity and competing priorities
- Commitment and resilience
Highly collaborative and engaged, customer-centric, and resilient and adaptable organization