Quality Management Systems Administrator (QMS)
Cambridge with some flexible working from home
Super salary plus benefits package and annual bonus
We are looking for a driven and proactive administrator to join our global team here at Biocair. With considerable investment and a business that is doubling in size, we need passionate individuals to join our team and help move science forward by supporting our Quality and Compliance team!
Candidates should have an administration background ideally within the Logistics Or Pharmaceutical/Biotech sector or have some experience within Quality Assurance
With over 30 years' experience in providing logistics solutions to the global scientific community, and with experts in the areas of regulatory compliance, temperature-controlled solutions and supply chain we strive to be the best in what we do by partnering with our customers to really understand and learn about their key challenges in life sciences logistics. Our experts implement cutting edge logistical solutions to help improve global supply chains across a range of scientific areas, including the movement of advanced lifesaving treatments like cell and gene therapies.
You will support the Quality & Compliance Team through administration of systems and records relating to regulatory requirements and quality activities.
Support the business through completion of key quality and regulatory compliance administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Document Control – Controlling documents through the eQMS software system.
- Training – Generation of metrics relating to training for all departments; administration of training records
- Non-conformances and CAPA – Administer the complaints and CAPA systems, providing key data for QCT and other departmental use.
- Completion of customer questionnaires; maintenance of associated records.
- Production of data and reports relating to business Key Performance Indicators.
- Support clients and staff through handling of ad hoc requests for business quality data.
- Administration of key quality documentation such as validation records, Due Diligence Checks, and audit records, ensuring that appropriate approvals are completed where required.
- Recording of meeting minutes for all quality-related forums (customer complaints, continual improvement, PAT Team, QMS Review).
- Creation and maintenance of a database of quality and other company agreements or contracts.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent communicator at all levels, both verbal and written, with a passion for providing ethical and compliant solutions.
- Experienced and comfortable with providing a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Collaborative approach, working across functional areas and cultures
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to work well under time pressure
- Able to work well as part of a team while being able to show initiative to solve problems and look for solutions.
- Experience in one of the following would be of benefit : ISO 9001:2015, Good Distribution Practice, or the Pharmaceutical sector in a Quality Assurance capacity.
In return you will gain:
- You will join a fun, passionate and energetic team who's focus is to deliver first in class Quality and Compliance and go that extra mile in addition to developing your career with us within Quality and Compliance.
- A competitive salary and super benefits package
- A super place to work
- A competitive salary coupled with an annual bonus and benefits package