We have a new and exciting opportunity at Tees for a Central Administration Coordinator to join our Central Services Team.
Central Administration Coordinator - Central Services
This role offers the unique opportunity to work alongside our legal teams, whilst also liaising closely with our central services team, managing central administration tasks for the legal functions. This role is key in ensuring a seamless service to our clients, through providing exceptional administration support between two crucial teams.
As a Central Administration Coordinator, some of your main duties will include:
- Working closely with central team colleagues to manage central admin task requests
- Handling of hard copy post, labelling of scanning and uploading electronic documents to Peppermint
- Assisting client care and welcome teams in managing archiving requests
- Managing electronic documents sent from external parties
- Providing exceptional and proactive administration support to legal teams
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working in a legal or professional services environment.