We are looking for an experienced learning & development account manager to develop the Network’s award-winning L&D service.
You will work with our trainers, and members of the Network team, to develop, market, implement and manage a range of in-house and open-calendar courses, based on the needs of both our members and non-members.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of the importance of staff development and training to the success of organisations. and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding candidate will be someone whose skills translate into increased revenues as a result of brand awareness and excellent responsiveness.
- Developing opportunities with existing members and non-members not currently sourcing training from the Network
- Acting as the go-to within the Network for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development
- Creating training programmes that are aligned with our members’ objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are – this will require a consultative approach and face-to-face engagement with members
- Converting enquiries into good learning experiences with associated revenues
- Working closely with our trainers to develop and provide training courses and, where required, developing new trainers
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to market the Network’s L&D services
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, on-line sessions and coaching/mentoring
- Manage the Network’s HR Managers’ Peer Group
- Good communication skills, keen to assist members with their learning and development needs.
- Proven people management skills (essential)
- Understanding the importance of management, development and talent training to an organisation
- Building relationships with external suppliers
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to audiences
- Strong time management and organisational abilities.
- Account management, sales, or business development experience
- A team player, willing to help in a wide variety of activities across the Network
- IT literacy – MS Office (essential) and CRM (desirable)
The Cambridge Network office is based in the Hauser Forum on the West Cambridge site and flexible working (including some home working) is anticipated. Some travel within a 20-mile radius of the office will be necessary.
This role is offered on the basis of a 37.5 hours per week, however, this role could be offered on a part-time basis to the right candidate.