We are seeking a senior product designer to work with our talented team of researchers and software engineers, and play a leading role in building the products on top of our state-of-the-art technology.
We are looking for a person to drive our product design efforts. This role involves working closely with the product director on product discovery for new product features, user research and user testing. The role includes ownership of the overall user experience of our current SaaS platform, and creating low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes for the new product features and enhancements.
This is a technically challenging and entrepreneurial role that will give you the opportunity of working in an exciting, high energy, creative and very fast-moving start-up environment – at the same time as working alongside some of the world’s best-known technology companies. We offer exceptionally competitive packages and a fun yet focussed working environment. The role of senior product designer requires the following skills:
- Ownership of the holistic user experience of our SaaS invention platform and leading its visual and interaction design.
- Working closely with the product director on product discovery efforts and leading the creation of low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes that are tested with our in-house inventors and external clients.
- Presenting product design ideas to our cross-functional engineering teams and company leadership.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, industrial design, multimedia and interaction design, or other relevant discipline.
- Experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- 4+ years commercial experience in product design, particularly for web-based applications, with a portfolio of product designs or client work.
- A demonstrable interest in invention, creativity or innovation.
- Experience with data visualisation for web applications.
- Knowledge of software engineering or machine learning.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in the position and why you feel you will be suitable.
During periods where we receive very high numbers of applications, we will only reply to those we wish to advance.
We will only use the information you give us for recruitment purposes. By submitting your details to apply for a position, you consent to have your personal details used to process the job application. We will treat the information in strict confidence.