We are looking for someone who can provide proactive support for the whole team, carrying out a wide range of office administration, fundraising and team support tasks. The post holder will be an integral part of the UKAHT team and will have the ambition and drive to make a major contribution to the efficiency and success of the Trust.
Opportunities for permanent roles in a range of business sectors
Administration & Development Assistant
- To support the Chief Executive and the Administration Manager with the day to day administrative tasks needed in running a successful charity.
- To be the first point of contact for all public enquiries, providing exemplary customer service.
- To be the key point of contact for UKAHT’s membership; organising subscription renewals and providing high quality communications to members and donors with the Head of Development.
- To manage general office administration including; answering the phone, mail, stationery, liaison with British Antarctic Survey staff on office-related matters, meetings and minutes, bookings and handling enquiries.
- To provide administrative support in finance; raising orders, scanning and processing invoices and donations. Processing quotes, orders and invoices for the annual seasonal merchandise requirements and liaising with suppliers.
- Ensuring our online retail activity is running efficiently, monitoring stock levels, dealing with enquiries and liaising with the fulfilment centre.
- To ensure our retail management system is up to date and its data accurate, including stocktakes, orders processing and database updates.
- To support the Antarctic Operations Team in the recruitment and training of the seasonal teams, preparation and delivery of the Antarctic season.
- To assist the communications team with keeping the website up to date and any other administrative support tasks.
- To help support delivery of a successful public programme.
- To provide accurate information and reports as required.
- Work flexibly with colleagues in the wider support of the aims of UKAHT.