If you're an experienced engineer with extensive knowledge about Frontend Web development, who also has a passion for building delightful user experiences, join us!
Angular / Typescript Developer - Remote
As an Angular / TypeScript Software Engineer at Granta, you will be responsible for building front end interfaces to our flagship Materials Information products, used in the Aerospace & Automotive sectors.
We are open to applications that would need to work remotely with some period travel to our key locations.
What you'll do:
• Implement compelling, usable web applications; contribute to their design; and engineer them with Angular & Typescript
• Develop clean, maintainable, reusable cross-browser code
• Champion the User Experience across our software development process
• Optimize our web applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Draft UI designs, and ensure their technical feasibility
• Join a fun team, make a difference, and grow your skills
What we're looking for:
• You’re experienced in developing front end web applications in Angular / TypeScript, HTML and CSS
• You have an eye for design and visual aesthetics and attention to detail
• You know how to use design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs
• You possess strong communication skills and the ability to draft and visually communicate UI design
• You’re self-driven, with a and conscientious mentality and a commitment to innovate with high- quality work.
Our culture & values
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act; how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company. At ANSYS we care about;
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.