Cambridge Cognition are looking for a driven business-to-business communications professional to join a fast paced and high performing marketing team.
Role Title: Communications Manager
Reporting Line: Head of Marketing & Communications
Location: Bottisham, Cambridge
Employee Status: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive plus benefits package
Summary of Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven business-to-business communications professional to join a fast paced and high performing team.
In this role, the communications manager will develop, manage and implement global campaigns to help drive Cambridge Cognition's brand and business growth.
The successful candidate will deliver engaging communications programmes for each of the Company’s key audiences: employees, customers, and the public.
- Determine and deliver strategic communications campaigns that will help further Cambridge Cognition’s brand and business growth
- Create targeted campaigns streams that clearly communicate company value to each audience: employees, customers, and the public
- Define and monitor key performance indicators for each campaign
- Write engaging, brand aligned copy for the website, social media, sales collateral, emails, events and press
- Identify compelling stories and reach out to the media to arrange story placement on a national and global level
- Create internal communications initiatives that will engage the team and grow the Company’s employer brand
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong and effective communicator with a track record of consistently achieving or exceeding goals
- Excellent copy writer who is proficient at securing media coverage
- At least 3 years B2B communications or marketing experience
- Experience of the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
Please note that we are not able to provide Visa sponsorship so you must have eligibility to work in the UK for this position.
Cambridge Cognition is an equal opportunities employer, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and application from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships