Cyted is seeking an exceptional individual for the role of Compliance & Training Coordinator. The Compliance & Training Coordinator will manage the lifecycle of training for all employees and consultants and will be the first point of contact for enquiries relating to training and accreditation. The Compliance & Training Coordinator will report directly to the Vice President of Regulatory and Quality Affairs and will work closely with key senior managers including the Head of People to ensure that all training across Cyted group companies is managed efficiently and effectively.
The role holder will ensure that all employees are registered on the appropriate courses and that certifications are held on the company’s training compliance portal. The Compliance & Training Coordinator is responsible for implementing and maintaining compliance training programmes for Cyted group employees as well as for ensuring the training and accreditation processes for Consultant Pathologists and Cytoscreeners.
The role holder will work closely with the Clinical Lead, Deputy Clinical Lead and Lead Cytosponge Pathologists to maintain and continually improve the training compliance processes for Pathologists and Cytoscreeners. They will also work with the Head of Laboratory Services to ensure that appropriate training logs are maintained and updated in line with company ISO requirements. The role holder will assist employees and line managers with CPD programme bookings and management of appropriate courses.
They will use their excellent customer services and organisational skills to ensure that our employees and consultants are fully supported in their training activities.
- Maintenance and updating of the company’s training compliance portal for all employees and consultants.
- Administration of compliance training for all Cyted group company employees.
- Administration of the company’ CPD programme in consultation with employees and their line managers.
- Administration of the training and accreditation requirements for all Consultant Pathologists including their annual review process.
- Setting up and administration of the training and accreditation programme for Cytoscreeners.
- Administration of laboratory training logs on compliance portal.
- Configure and manage online compliance training programs.
- Monitoring expiry dates for training and arranging refresher training
- Source and evaluate course providers and make recommendations on appropriate training packages and courses.
- Drafting SOPS and general training documentation for review.
- Production of reports for management team and auditors.
Working pattern, location and salary:
The role is a full-time position with a standard 37.5 hour working week. The role holder may be required to work flexibly.
The Compliance & Training Coordinator will be based at the Cyted’s Head Office, WeWork, 50-60 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JH. The role holder will need to visit other company sites.
Salary in the range of £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.
- 25 days holiday per holiday year, plus public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Share options
- Personal development budget
- Health, dental, hearing and eye insurance
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Company laptop (Mac/Windows)
- Perks at work scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free refreshments
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- The chance to be part of a growing start-up, the next leader in building integrated diagnostics by combining molecular biomarkers with digital solutions
Qualifications and background:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Administering and supporting training programmes
- Co-ordinating and booking external training courses as required, sourcing suppliers where necessary and liaising with external suppliers for course bookings.
- Customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Working under pressure in an accredited/regulated environment.
- Working with confidential documentation and data
- Creation of complex documentation
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with ability to relate well to individuals at all levels.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with an approachable, friendly manner.
- Outstanding organisation and time management with ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work autonomously or with team members.
- A can-do, flexible attitude with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.