Cambridge Education Group Digital are a specialist Ed Tech company that offer a range of services to enable universities to provide global access to their higher education programmes
CRM and Automation Specialist
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced, talented and equally as ambitious CRM/MKT Automation Specialist to join their talented team.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, as a member of the Digital Demand Generation team you will has a primary responsibility to effectively coordinate and support the marketing automation initiatives within the organisations database.
This includes helping to develop marketing strategies for specific target audiences and evaluating the effectiveness of these campaigns with the goal of increasing progression further down the funnel, and the conversion rate of their existing database.
- Create, manage and develop trigger email campaigns throughout the customer’s lifecycle to maximise revenue and to deliver the best customer experience
- Carry out segmentation of the database to implement remarketing strategies, cross/down/up sale and geo- and product personalised communications that will help promote down funnel progression from the existing lead database that turn in to revenue.
- Work in alignment with the CRM and MKT Automation Manager to produce weekly, mid intake and end of
intake assessments and reporting on campaigns progress and effectiveness against goals (KPI’s).
- Help set up workflows within HubSpot for lead nurturing, reengagement, down-sell, upsell campaigns across all brands/ courses, where applicable.
- Manage dynamic email templates using HTML.
- Help develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and campaigns.
- Evaluate technologies that can enhance the performance of campaigns and that are compatible within our
This position is Ideal for a driven Database Marketing / Marketing Automation / Digital lord looking for that progressive next step.
If you can demonstrate the skills outlined above and you are keen to become part of this dynamic global organisation focused on transforming its digital capabilities over the next few years, then get in touch to find out more.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
- Salary sacrifice car leasing Scheme from Tusker
- Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
- Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
- Social committee – who organise fun events across the Company
Pension – Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday – Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays