Cordic are a cloud-based software business, which provides market-leading dispatch systems, products and apps to the fleet management, taxi, private hire and courier sectors. We are a long-established company with ambitious growth plans over the next 12 to 24 months.
Customer Support Agent
Based at our offices in Cambridgeshire, you will be an integral part of our small but dynamic Customer Support team here at Cordic, where we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service.
You will need to have excellent motivation to get involved and understand the business and the customers from day one.
As this is a small team, you will need to be an enthusiastic team player who is happy to reach out and learn on the job.
Duties include the following:
- First point of contact for inbound support calls, answering queries and triaging calls to more senior members of the team,
- Outbound calls to customers to resolve support queries,
- Investigating issues, gathering relevant information and providing 1st line support,
- Keeping customers updated on progress of support tickets,
- Ensuring tickets are updated accurately in our CRM system and progressed in line with service level agreements,
- Ability to follow pre-defined support procedures in order to provide a consistent and best in class service.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Experience of working in a Customer Support or Service Desk role (preferably in a SaaS environment),
- A good understanding of information systems and the ability to troubleshoot basic issues,
- Comfortable working with customers and providing a high-quality service,
- Good organisational skills,
- Team player, approachable, open to feedback, eager to learn,
- Willingness to provide out of hours support during evenings and weekends on a rota basis.