In this newly created role, you will support the Web and Digital Campaigns teams by providing key insights and recommendations from the analysis of our digital data.
Alzheimer’s Research UK is the UK’s leading dementia research charity dedicated to diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure. Backed by our passionate scientists and supporters, we’re challenging the way people think about dementia, bringing together the people and organisations who can speed up progress, and investing in research to make life-changing breakthroughs possible.
By working at Alzheimer’s Research UK, you will be part of an organisation that has been recognised nationally as an outstanding place to work. In 2020, we were listed 39th in the prestigious Sunday Times 100 Best Not-for-Profit Organisations to Work For. We were also awarded a 2-star accreditation by Best Companies, recognising outstanding levels of workplace engagement and were listed in the 75 Best Companies to Work For in the East of England.
You will be joining at a time of exciting growth and development within our Digital department. In this newly created role, you will support the Web and Digital Campaigns teams by providing key insights and recommendations from the analysis of our digital data. Reporting into our Website Manager, you will support teams across the organisation by ensuring that digital data is captured and presented back to them in a digestible and timely manner.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Use various programmes, such as Google Analytics, to monitor and report on website user and performance data.
- Provide recommendations to the Web team on website and user journey improvements based on data insights, taking into account ARUK’s different supporter types.
- Support the Digital Campaigns team by analysing the digital effectiveness and conversion results of campaigns.
- Support the Digital Campaigns team by providing timely detailed reports for digital campaigns and assist with communicating results to other ARUK teams.
- Set up events, goals, and manage GTM to ensure KPIs are captured on the website.
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards in Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Provide recommendations on future campaigns based on historic data insights.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Website Manager and the team as required.
- Make content changes on ARUK’s website.
- Track work in Jira (and/or other systems) and provide timely updates to ARUK colleagues.
- Work closely with our partner Web Agency, taking a lead on data projects.
- Provide recommendations on suitable A/B tests.
- Work closely with ARUK’s Data team, ensuring alignment between our digital and data systems.
What we are looking for:
- Detailed knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in providing actionable data insights to a digital team.
- Strong Data Studio skills, with the ability to set up data sources and dashboards.
- Experience of A/B testing.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex topics in a clear and concise way.
- Strong MS Excel Skills.
- An understanding SEO best practise.
- Experience of using website user monitoring tools such as HotJar.
- High level of competence across social media platforms
- High level of competence of CMS and workflow
- Organisation – managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Strong Data Studio skills, with the ability to set up data sources and dashboards
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Experience in digital marketing and/or communications
- Experience in providing actionable data insights to a digital team
- Extensive experience of website and portfolio management
- Extensive experience of leading digital developments across multiple digital platforms and systems
- A creative and innovative approach.
- An enthusiasm for demonstrating the potential of digital and web development.
- Ideas-driven, can-do attitude.
- Strong ethical standards and a high level of personal integrity.
Location: Granta Park, near Cambridge.
Salary: Circa £29,000 per annum, plus benefits
The closing date for applications is 5 December 2021. We would encourage applicants to submit their application at the earliest opportunity as the closing date may be brought forward at any time. Should we wish to contact you to arrange an earlier interview this will be arranged based on the availability of the candidate and the panel. When applying, please indicate in your cover letter if you are unable to attend on a certain date.
To view further details about this role and the benefits of working for us please review the vacancy information pack or visit the Alzheimer’s Research UK website.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss your application further, please contact the HR Team.