This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working within a busy Digital department during a time of exciting growth and investment.
Digital Campaigns Executive
Alzheimer’s Research UK is the UK’s leading dementia research charity dedicated to diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure. Backed by our passionate scientists and supporters, we’re challenging the way people think about dementia, bringing together the people and organisations who can speed up progress, and investing in research to make life-changing breakthroughs possible.
By working at Alzheimer’s Research UK, you will be part of an organisation that has been recognised nationally as an outstanding place to work. In 2020, we were listed 39th in the prestigious Sunday Times 100 Best Not-for-Profit Organisations to Work For. We were also awarded a 2-star accreditation by Best Companies, recognising outstanding levels of workplace engagement and were listed in the 75 Best Companies to Work For in the East of England.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working within a busy Digital department during a time of exciting growth and investment. Reporting into a Senior Digital Campaigns Officer, you will gain hands on experience across the breadth and depth of digital marketing, supporting Alzheimer’s Research UK in reaching new audiences through a range of exciting campaigns. We are a friendly team, looking for a positive and ambitious person to join us.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Support the Digital Campaigns team with assigned tasks pertaining to the planning, deployment, and analysis of paid-for advertising on our social channels.
- Help with the design, build and delivery of email communications across the charity with support of the wider team, including regular newsletters.
- Coordinate a list of tasks and ensure internal processes are followed.
- Work closely with other teams to gather content, test and implement changes.
- Proof reading and sanity checking content.
- Ensure that work is tracked in ARUK’s campaign management system and completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with the reporting and communicating of campaign results across the organisation.
- Liaise with external agencies as required for outsourced campaigns, including the raising of requests and attending campaign project calls.
- Assist with the creation and collation of digital assets for campaigns, as required.
- Maintain relevant files and documents, including accurate recording of supporter data.
- Ensure all activities comply with Alzheimer’s Research UK’s communications and branding guidelines.
- Undertake any other relevant duties and projects delegated by the Senior Digital Campaigns Officer in line with the responsibilities of the post.
- Editing images using design software
What we are looking for:
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Keen eye for detail.
- An enthusiasm for demonstrating the potential of digital marketing.
- Experience in supporting a busy digital marketing team.
- Experienced in managing and prioritising numerous tasks.
- Paid-ads and email marketing experience, with a willingness to learn more.
- A creative and innovative approach.
- Ideas-driven, can-do attitude.
- Strong ethical standards and a high level of personal integrity.
Location: Granta Park, near Cambridge.
Salary: Circa £22,000 per annum, plus benefits
The closing date for applications is 7 November 2021, with interviews likely to be held w/c 15 November 2021. We would encourage applicants to submit their application at the earliest opportunity as the closing date may be brought forward at any time. Should we wish to contact you to arrange an earlier interview this will be arranged based on the availability of the candidate and the panel. When applying, please indicate in your cover letter if you are unable to attend on a certain date.