Cambridge Cognition are looking for a driven individual with a proven track record in sales to lead the commercial development of eCOA.
Director of eCOA Commercial Development - Global
About the Company
Would you like to work for a business with a clear passion for making a real difference to lives?
Cambridge Cognition Plc is a world-leading neuroscience technology company optimising the assessment of cognition for better brain health with scientifically validated digital health solutions. The company is at an exciting point in its evolution, having developed and launched several new digital health solutions for clinical trials over the last few years.
Summary of Position
You will be responsible for developing the eCOA business in non-CNS conditions for Cambridge Cognition across a global market. Driving business growth, achieving sales targets in the defined territory, and identifying and nurturing business opportunities and key stakeholders through the entire sales cycle. Your target clients will be pharmaceutical, biotech and clinical research organisations.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- To deliver on sales targets for Cambridge Cognition eCOA solutions.
- To help Cambridge Cognition shape the strategy, plans, and business direction for growth in non-CNS eCOA
- To prepare quarterly sales plans, clearly setting out the steps to be taken during the quarter to achieve the sales target
- To develop and execute account plans for assigned key customers
- To generate leads and build an opportunity pipeline to support sales targets.
- To coordinate proposals and sales strategy to meet customer requirements in collaboration with scientific and operational colleagues.
- To work closely with BD colleagues and all internal stakeholders
- To attend conferences and trade shows to meet with prospective and existing clients.
- To provide information on eCOA solutions to new customers and answering related queries.
- To develop sales reports for senior management.
- To maintain the CRM system to reflect pipeline and sales forecast.
Location & Travel
- Open to interest from candidates based in the UK, Europe, and USA.
- Expectation of 70% time in the field visiting customers, 30% of time working from home (subject to COVID travel guidance).
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven Sales track record in at least two of the following:
- Entrepreneurial B2B sales
- Solution or service selling to pharmaceutical, biotech, drug development companies and/or Clinical Research Organizations
- eCOA solutions sales
- IT/Digital solution sales to healthcare
- Interest in cognition or neuroscience
- Competent with technology and digital solutions applied to drugs development
- Expert in Account planning and management in complex multi-layer organizations
- Sales skills: ability to ask questions to seek to understand, listen, understand and respond appropriately offering solutions; and ability to navigate complex structures and build trust.
- Excellent communicator, self-starter, entrepreneurial, target-driven
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Degree in science or related discipline or demonstrable scientific expertise
- Experience of the pharmaceutical/biotech industry and clinical trials or neuropsychological testing would be an advantage
- Exemplary communication skills, both verbal and written, in a technical / clinical field including being a confident presenter
- Excellent inter-personal skills across a range of stakeholders and experience of working successfully as part of a team
- Psychologist / neuroscientist
- Knowledge of cognitive testing and it’s applications in diagnostic and treatment research
- Knowledge and experience in different international markets for eCOA and clinical trials
- IT solution sales
- Sales training in recognised sales method (e.g. PSS, Challenger, SPIN)
- Commercial training such as an MBA
Cambridge Cognition offers an excellent benefits package and salary commensurate with experience. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. The position will remain open until filled.
Once an offer of employment has been accepted, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic disclosure (criminal records check) check and a security check.
Cambridge Cognition is an equal opportunities employer, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees, and application from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, or belief, marriage, and civil partnerships.