Why Mogrify?At Mogrify, you’ll be joining a passionate and innovative team of world experts whose mission is to transform the future development of cell therapies, as well as pioneer an entirely new class of in vivo reprogramming therapies using our proprietary suite of platforms to direct cellular reprogramming (Rackham et al., Nature Genetics, 2016) and the maintenance of cell identity (Kamaraj et al., Cell Systems, 2020).
Finance Assistant (part-time)
Working in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, you will help to address the challenges associated with efficacy, safety and scalability in the development and manufacture of new cell therapies, making a difference to your colleagues, collaborators and to the patients we serve.
We believe that success is a journey undertaken by aligned individuals who respect and enjoy each other, an ethos that since its inception has enabled Mogrify to redefine what is possible for a newly formed biotech. To date, we have raised over $37 million USD funding, established a team with unparalleled track records and received recognition from industry peers for our innovation and potential to be transformative in the discovery and development of new medicines.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a part-time (up to 15 hours/week – negotiable) Finance Administrator. The right candidate will believe nothing is impossible, and that given the right opportunity, their hard work and adaptability will allow them to achieve the highest standards.
At Mogrify, you will:
- Process all supplier invoices and expense claims with the correct general ledger and dimensional reporting codes.
- Process and reconcile purchase invoices, expense claims, and credit card transactions etc.
- Manage the Finance email account inbox.
- Liaise with suppliers where required and reconcile supplier accounts to statements.
- Assist in the effective completion of the Finance department’s administrative tasks and daily accounting procedure.
- Maintain an accurate filing system for each fiscal year online and offline.
- Provide cross-functional administrative support as required.
- Prior experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk (or similar role) with hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Experience with Xero would be advantageous but not essential.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analytical skills to routine tasks.
- High degree of professionalism and discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable approach.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
How will you be rewarded?
We look for great, not good, rewarding hard work with upper quartile remuneration and a highly competitive benefits package including:
- Contributory pension (8%)
- Health and dental insurance
- Share options scheme
- Income protection
- Life assurance
How can you apply?
If this sounds like you and you share our core values, and you can also bring something new to our culture, we’d love to share our journey with you.