An exciting opportunity to join a professional Finance Team, you will help assist the Director of Finance and Operations and the Finance Manager, ensuring that the finances of CBM UK are well controlled, monitored and that management information is readily available.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to start a career in finance, or hone your skills, as CBM places an emphasis on professional development and training for its employees.
1. Responsible for data input to the computerised accounting system (currently Sage) including the processing of bank data to Sage.
2. Ensure all bank accounts are reconciled each month.
3. The preparation of bank transfers & International payments.
4. Monitoring cash flow.
5. Paying suppliers and dealing with supplier’s queries.
6. Ensuring recharges are billed on an accurate and timely basis and that recharge accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis.
7. Process monthly payroll & dealing with all routine correspondence with HMRC.
8. Process staff expenses and petty cash including foreign petty cash.
9. Ensuring accurate recording of project income and payments.
10. Reconciling nominal ledger accounts on a regular basis.
11. Assist the Senior Officer – Management Accounts, in the preparation of the management accounts.
12. Providing information and assistance to departmental managers in enable them to manage their budgets.