Cyted is seeking a Market Analyst EU to join our amazing team. The Market Analyst EU will support the access strategy for Cyted’s products and services in the European Union. This will provide the opportunity to develop access opportunities all the way from development of insights, expertise and contents to the development of the market plan for products/services, including reimbursement approaches, in close collaboration with core business functions.
The role holder will support the development of the value propositions for our products / solutions and perform gap analyses in order to direct the development of market access toolkits in co-creation with other relevant functions. The role holder will also work with partner companies and healthcare stakeholders to coordinate the delivery of implementation projects with the support of company leadership. The Market Analyst EU will report to the COO and CEO.
- Understand evidence generation requirements through clinical trials, health economic modelling, real world evidence studies, systematic literature research, and meta-analyses.
- Support and coordinate market access projects for products/services in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Mapping and management of public affairs, medical and market access stakeholders.
- Maintain a strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making.
- Build strong relationships, identify and establish partnerships with stakeholders in projects in order to remove access barriers.
- Promote a teamwork mentality in a high-level collaborative environment.
- Contribute to the culture of our inclusive and enthusiastic team.
Working pattern, location and salary:
The role is a full-time position with a standard 37.5 hour working week. The role holder may be required to work flexibly.
The Market Analyst EU will be based at Cyted’s Head Office, WeWork, 50-60 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JH. They may need to visit other company sites when and if required.
- 25 days holiday per holiday year, excluding public holidays
- Pension scheme
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- The chance to be part of a growing start-up, the next leader in building integrated diagnostics by combining molecular biomarkers with digital solutions
- Perks at work scheme
- Free refreshments
Qualifications and background:
- Master's degree or equivalent in natural sciences, healthcare management or business management.
- Implementation of healthcare technologies in interaction with health authorities and healthcare providers.
- Building internal and external relationships with a patient-centric approach to market access and corporate strategy development.
- An understanding of patient and customer needs in the national and local context.
- Creation of complex access strategy documentation for circulation to key senior-level internal and external stakeholders (desirable).
- Delivery of innovative approaches to remove access barriers for patients (desirable).
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent negotiation skills developed in a commercial environment (desirable).
- The ability to adapt to different working environments.
- Highly driven, self-motivated and outcome focused. Used to seeking out opportunities and delivering results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organised with and focussed on attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic team player.