Meteor Inkjet Ltd is seeking a Marketing Administrator to join its world-wide industrial inkjet business.
Meteor Inkjet Ltd is the world’s leading independent supplier of electronics, software, tools and services for industrial inkjet. The company’s products drive printers in a wide range of markets including graphics, packaging, textiles and product decoration. Reporting to Meteor’s Director of Strategy & Marketing, the Marketing Administrator will be an integral part of the marketing team, supporting colleagues by collecting, organising and communicating marketing information as well as providing general admin support. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a friendly, fast-paced, international environment made up of colleagues with can-do attitudes.
The role will include:
- providing general admin support to the sales and marketing teams
- establishing and maintaining an organised marketing SharePoint database
- collecting and reporting data to aid the analysis and optimisation of marketing campaigns
- regularly conducting and communicating desk-based research on markets and competition
- mining existing sources of internal information to support data-driven business decisions
- investigating and communicating information on brand visibility and media coverage
- supporting event execution, including logistics and arranging complex team travel and accommodation
- implementing the company’s data protection strategy
- maintaining the company event calendar
- maintaining press, newsletter, survey and other distribution lists
- maintaining marketing inventory and placing orders for general marketing requirements
- organising and encouraging appropriate use of the company’s style guidelines
- occasionally assisting with non-marketing tasks as required by the business
The candidate must:
- have an existing legal right to work in the UK
- be an excellent verbal and written communicator
- be proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- have the desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
- have outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- be an independent worker with the ability to prioritise and juggle simultaneous projects
The candidate should ideally also:
- be familiar with HubSpot or other CRM
- have an awareness of GDPR requirements and best practices
- have experience working in a high-technology environment, preferably in a marketing or admin role
The job is based at Meteor's headquarters in Harston, near Cambridge.
In addition to providing the opportunity to tangibly contribute to a dynamic and growing company, Meteor offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive package of benefits which includes a generous pension scheme, private health insurance and an annual profit-sharing bonus.
When applying, please include a CV and covering letter including salary expectation.