The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) has a great opportunity for a Member Systems Specialist to join us on a permanent full-time (35 hours per week) basis.
Member Systems Specialist
The Royal Society of Chemistry is the world’s leading chemistry community, advancing excellence in the chemical sciences and the UK’s professional body for chemical scientists with over 49,000 members worldwide.
In this role you will play a key role in delivering a high level of customer service to our members and system end users by acting as systems manager for business-critical membership systems. You will have responsibility for the creation, maintenance, and development of processes so that all systems are being used to their full potential and are in-line with business needs.
This role is required to ensure that systems and tools are linked to the wider RSC estate and coordinate all business-critical membership ICT projects by liaising with third party providers/contractors and internal product managers and stakeholders. The role-holder will also be responsible for data across systems working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure data integrity is always maintained.
We are looking for:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Experience in in accessing requirements specifications, and in systems management, with some knowledge of membership and financial systems.
- Experience in establishing quality services from external suppliers.
- Good communication and teamworking skills across multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and work across multiple business needs and to meet deadlines, with an understanding of project processes.
- Knowledge of BACS and Direct Debit regulations and requirements.
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations and requirements.
The contractual base for this role is Cambridge, however we are currently piloting hybrid working, and you may be able to work from a location other than this, as agreed with your line manager. Applicants should be aware that there is an expectation that employees will attend the offices as needed for their role, and that permanent working arrangements away from the office may not be agreed in the future.
At the Royal Society of Chemistry, we support development and offer excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply before the end of our closing date.
Download the full job description here.