Cyted is seeking a Project Manager to join our amazing team. The Project Manager will organise the planning and delivery of in-house change projects involving business and technology. The role holder will be responsible steering projects from initial requirement capture and design, through to certification and live operation. They will work closely with a range of internal teams to create business cases, plan and manage resources as well as create and maintain project documentation. They will have experience of managing and mitigating risk in an environment with high regulatory requirements. They will also work with colleagues in partner companies to coordinate the delivery with the support of company leadership. The Project Manager will report to the Senior Director of Business Technology.
- Develop project plans, defining project scope and goals and lead their implementation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and track project performance.
- Resource planning and allocation to meeting budgetary objectives.
- Manage project administration, including all documentation.
- Facilitate teamwork in a high-level collaborative environment.
- Support the Senior Director of Business Technology with planning to meet key project/company deadlines.
- Create business cases to ensure company aims are achieved.
- Perform project evaluations and results measurement for board-level reporting.
- Carry out risk assessments as well as managing and mitigating risk associated with individual projects.
- Contribute to the culture of our inclusive and enthusiastic team
Working pattern, location and salary:
The role is a full-time position with a standard 37.5 hour working week. The role holder may be required to work flexibly.
The Project Manager will be based at our laboratory in Huntingdon. The Project Manager may need to visit other company sites when and if required.
- 25 days holiday per holiday year, excluding public holidays
- Pension scheme
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- The chance to be part of a growing start-up, the next leader in building integrated diagnostics by combining molecular biomarkers with digital solutions
- Perks at work scheme
- Free refreshments
Qualifications and background:
- Master's degree or equivalent in Project Management or related technical field
- Professional Project Management Certification (desirable)
- Experience of a similar role, ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Understanding of Information Governance and/or data requirements within a healthcare setting (desirable)
- Strong experience of delivering innovative and complex IT projects (desirable)
- A proven track record of working in a customer focussed environment and part of both a closely connected, interdependent delivery team and a wider development team (desirable)
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent negotiation skills developed in a commercial environment
- Capability to be flexible, adaptable and able to solve problems whilst working systematically with little direct supervision
- The ability to adapt to different working environments
- Highly driven, self-motivated and outcome focused, used to seeking out opportunities and delivering results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised with attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions in relation to this role.