THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To lead the successful delivery of project on time and within budget, whilst ensuring that all relevant parties, including the eg technology Directors, are kept up to date.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A track record in the planning, control and delivery of product development projects with in-depth experience of one or more phases of the product development process from concept to manufacture.
- Have experience of project management in a regulated environment in which design lifecycles are in accordance with current applicable regulations, industry and / or harmonised standards.
- Demonstrate an ability to track project costs and ideally an understanding of project budgeting and control.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and meeting management skills to co-ordinate project teams, including clients and suppliers, throughout the life of a project.
- Some experience of the development of medical devices, diagnostics and / or laboratory instrumentation would be an advantage.
- A 2:1 or above honours degree in a scientific or engineering discipline.
To find out more about eg technology; career development of our staff, the benefits we offer and testimonies of why it is great working with us, please visit the Careers section of our website. Salary will be dependent upon individual candidate’s expertise and experience. Interviews can commence at the earliest convenience.
Please email a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for eg technology, a CV and any supporting information.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.