£27,000 to £30,000
We have a new opportunity for an individual with a passion for recruitment, and with previous experience as a a coordinator/assistant in a HR or Recruitment role to join our established, busy team to provide recruitment administration support to all parts of the recruitment process.
About the role:
You will be responsible for and provide wide-ranging recruitment administration service for the Recruitment team including:
- Managing the recruitment inbox
- Dealing with general candidate and manager queries
- Scheduling interviews
- Posting jobs on relevant third party job boards
- Manage advertising channels for a variety of scientific and non-scientific roles
- Supporting activities around our student placements, apprenticeship recruitment and work experience programmes
- Completion of on-boarding tasks for new starters
- Assisting with some social media and marketing activities i.e. creating of online materials for recruitment campaigns
- Supporting new and on-going People Projects
You'll be self-motivated and have the confidence and enthusiasm to get stuck in, work independently with a can-do approach, take ownership of a flawless administration service and to suggest process improvements where you see them and own simplifications relating to the day-to-day administrative tasks.
You will have a flexible approach, with the ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload with experience of dealing with high volumes of transactional work with a high level of consistency, accuracy and professionalism.
You will have a strong customer focus, excellent interpersonal skills together with a sound working of knowledge of HR or Recruitment administrative practices.
- Administration experience, preferably within a busy, customer-focused HR environment
- Knowledge of recruitment best practice: processes, procedures and legal compliance
- Experience of using a recruitment Applicant Tracking System
- Well-developed IT skills, proficient user in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Confidentiality and appreciation of data protection including GDPR and non-discriminatory practice
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, high-energy, demanding environment
- Team player with ability to effectively prioritise, multi-task and work independently
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with conflicting demands whilst maintaining solid attention to detail, high levels of accuracy and meeting delivery deadlines
- Demonstrates an approachable attitude and a willingness to share information and work collaboratively
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge and skills
We have a flexible-hybrid working pattern model to allow for flexibly between remote and office working.
We will review applications and interview on a rolling basis until we find the right person for the role.
Final closing date: 28th October.